4 large chicken breasts
2 large shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
5-7 medjool dates, pitted and diced
3 large sprigs of fresh rosemary
2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
salt and pepper, to taste
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Pull out a large glass backing dish and place chicken breasts inside.
3) Top chicken off with your sliced shallots and dates.
4) Now pull the rosemary off one of the sprigs and toss over the chicken, then place the remaining 2 rosemary sprigs around the chicken.
5) Finish the chicken off by pouring over olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and applie cider vingegar, and topping it off with salt and pepper.
6) Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cook through. No pink please.